At Blueboys Garage, we are currently open for key workers and emergencies. We are operating according to Government advice and doing everything we can to protect our staff, customers & suppliers.
The Government are suspending MOT’s for 30 days form the 30th of March. We will be happy to advise further on this as details emerge.
Please help us keep everyone safe by adopting these four simple measures:
1. Please don’t come in – We will meet you at the door to discuss your requirements
2. Leave your keys in the box provided – or under the shutter door if we are closed
3. Don’t stand too close – Please adhere to the recommended 2-3 meters proximity advice provided by the government.
4. Declare any risk you may pose when booking or as soon as you know after – Please let us know if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have been abroad or in the company of anyone who has any symptoms in last two weeks.
We are doing our best to protect you with the following measures:
All cars are being disinfected including, Keys, door handles, steering wheels, handbrakes and operational stalks and dials will be sanitised before and after.
We always use seat covers, floormats and gloves in your vehicle.
Hand wash regimes are in place and we have provided touchless antibacterial hand sanitizer stations.
We offer to provide extra help if you are an “at risk person” or over 70:
• We offer a vehicle collection & delivery service
• We can Refuel your car
• Collect shopping
• Post your keys through your letterbox
• Provide advice and help with battery health or other motoring matters.
With the best will in the world we cannot guarantee our measures will be 100% effective. If you have any concerns or the work is not essential, you should delay your booking until such a time as the risk has reduced. Thank you for your support and co-operation during this difficult time, we shall continue to serve you to our best ability for as long as we can. Stay safe, protect your family, our community and our world.